Our lives were forever changed last Thursday, July 7th when God brought this precious baby boy into the world! Forrest was 8lbs 4oz and 20in long upon his arrival. We were blessed to be able to be here for his birth, something we weren't sure if we would be able to do because of travel. Tears of joy streamed down my face as I saw and held my son for the first time! He has already stolen our hearts and I cannot imagine our lives without him! God has been so faithful and given us so many affirmations throughout this experience that this was and is His perfect plan for our family! Now we are sitting in a hotel room in our home away from home waiting on our ICPC clearance to travel home. Hopefully we will be cleared in the next week. Though we would love to be home, this time together has been so sweet for the three of us! We are so grateful for all of the prayers that have been lifted up on our behalf, and we ask you to continue to pray for us as we transition home!
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition I made to Him." I Samuel 1:27
![]() |
| he has beautiful blue eyes! |
![]() |
| already praising the Lord! |





Congratulations Carolyn! I am so overjoyed for your family! God is so amazing at how He works everything out for His good, in His timing-you are a visual testimony of His faithfulness! Congrats Little Mama!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Allen family! The girls from (Cover)ed are praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteJulie
I am so thrilled for you and for this little man who has one AWESOME set of parents!!!!! Yay, God!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are precious...I am so excited for you guys..really. What a blessing! Can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
ReplyDelete